The cartoning machine is a rugged, mechanical, automatic horizontal cartoner for erecting, loading, and closing end load cartoner at speed of up to 130 cartons per minute. This cartoner excels in terms of cost-efficiency, precision, and process reliability. It’s suitable for food, dairy, blister, pouch, home good, cosmetic, hardware, electronic parts, pharmaceutical products and so on.
The cartoner can be integrated into a line or used as standalone machine. Tuck-in and hot-melt closure are available depending on your requirement. Moreover, this machine can be fitted with marking systems or Track &Trace functions, and can be linked to appropriate labeling machine.
The operation of the cartoning machine is as follows:
- End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via vacuum system.
- Carton is erected at carton opening station.
- Product is automatically horizontally loaded into carton.
- Loaded carton is transported to the closing position for tuck-in or hot-melt closure.
- A completed carton is then automatically delivered from the machine to a convenient working height.