The machine is a rugged, mechanical, automatic horizontal cartoning machine for erecting, loading, and closing end load cartoner at speed of up to 100 cartons per minute. This cartoner excels in terms of cost-efficiency, precision, and process reliability. It’s suitable for food, dairy, blister, pouch, home goods, cosmetics, hardware, electronic parts, pharmaceutical products, and so on.
The cartoner can be integrated into a line or used as a standalone machine. Tuck-in and hot-melt closures are available depending on your requirement. Moreover, this machine can be fitted with marking systems or Track &Trace functions and can be linked to the appropriate labeling machines.
Its method of operation is as follows:
- The end-load carton is removed from a supply magazine via a vacuum system.
- Carton is erected at the carton opening station.
- The product is automatically horizontally loaded into a carton.
- The loaded carton is transported to the closing position for tuck-in or hot-melt closure.
- A completed carton is then automatically delivered from the machine to a convenient working height.
Features of the side load cartoning machine
- Powered carton supply magazine with low-level indicator.
- Sanitary Construction (essentially stainless steel), as per GMP rules
- Compact footprint
- Intermittent motion
- Simple, quick size changeover
- Mechanical parts in an oil bath to reduce maintenance and extend the life of drive parts
- PLC control system with touchscreen HMI
- Automatically displaying devices for trouble, speed, and finished product counting.
- No carton/ skip load and no product/ skip carton control
- Overload protection
- Many options available upon request