The Model SBM-CE30 case erector and sealer is a high-speed and servo-driven automatic carton sealer system erecting and sealing corrugated cases. The speed can be adjusted from 0 to 30 cases per minute according to the requirements. Our value-priced case erecting equipment is ideal for applications that require more throughput than manual case erecting can provide. This versatile carton erector system creates instant labor savings and increased production for a wide range of medium-speed applications. With industry-leading standard features like the powered magazine, low-case and low-tape alarms, and fast no-tool changeovers, the Model SBM-CE30 carton erector is a simple, user-friendly solution for your packaging line.
Output is up to 1800 cases per hour. Case erector and sealer is a simple, operator-friendly solution for your packaging line.
Vertical type case erector and sealer workflow chart
- High-capacity powered case magazine holds 50-80 cases (depending on the thickness of the case)
- Small footprint design minimizes floor space
- Low-case & low-tape alarms with stack light assure continuous operation
- Safety interlocked guarding restricts access to moving parts
- UP to 30 cases per minute operation for medium-speed packaging lines
- The suction box push box function adopts servo motion structure, fast and flexible positioning, efficiency, and stability.
- Labor-saving design
- Square, tightly sealed cases
- Easy operation
04 Technical Data
The following are the standard model technical parameters. Special requirements and features can be customized.
|up to 30 cases per minute
|280≤L≤550mm, 160≤W≤400mm, 510≤L+W≤1000mm, 300≤H+W/2≤620mm
|400w or customized
|AC220V/50Hz AC380V/50Hz Optional
05 Order Inquiry
Contact Us for a Quote on this Machine
Do you have a specific question? Whether you’re an existing or potential new customer to Shineben, please fill out the attached form and we will respond to your request promptly.