Two side labeler is the fully automatic labeling machine which can label on both sides and on the side of shaped bottles without using format sets.
The adaptation to the respective product is done by simply adjusting the machine components. The associated advantages are short set-up times, high availability and multiple use in different production lines. For an exact placement of the labels when labeling the side, the shaped bottles are exactly on the transport route aligned.
The fully automatic two-side labelling machine is suitable for the precise labeling of canisters, shaped bottles, bottles, vials, pots and many other cylindrical products.
Two side labeler is used for side labeling of shaped bottles. This can be done on one or both sides. Some bottle caps even offer additional marking from above. An all-round module is available as an extension of the system, so that cylindrical products can also be processed in addition to the actual shaped bottles. The module is available either as a 3-roller turning station or as a lateral rotary belt (for higher performance ranges) or as a combination of the variants. An additional dispensing device is not usually required here.
Due to the use of high-quality materials, the two side labeler is robust and reliable and can be used in multi-shift operations without any problems.
Two Side Labeler Functions at a glance
- The two-sided labeling machine lets you label up to 200 products per minute
- Fast, durable, compact & excellent price-performance ratio
- A multitude of optional extras are available, and the machine can be fitted with a PLC controller with a very clear and easy-to-configure operator panel
- Two high-performance labeling applicators ensure a high output, even during continuous operation
- The design means that no guards are required, which saves space
- The enclosed stainless-steel base makes the labeling machine extremely stable
- Handwheels with digital position indicators let you reproduce your optimum settings at all times
- The labeling machine can be converted for wrap-around labeling in no time flat